Start in 2 days @ Rs. 1,999
KNOW ALL ABOUT COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION
What is COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION ?
Copyright registration in India is enrolled under Copyright Act, 1957. It provides a kind of safety so that the work carried out by the creator of work cannot be copied by anyone and to restore the uniqueness of the product. There are bundles of rights under Copyright like communication to the public, the rights of reproduction, adaptation, and translation of the work.
Copyright is basically a legal right which has been provided to the creators of literature, dramatics, musical and artistic work and even the producer’s films and sound recordings. Sometimes even businesses and startups get copyright registration related to instruction manuals, product literature and user guides. Usually, copyright is possessed by a creator of the work, but sometimes even the employer of its creator or the person who has authorised the work can own the copyright.
Copyright registration can be done through VirtualAuditor in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai & all other Indian cities.
Register For GST
PROCEDURE FOR TRADEMARK REGISTRATION?
WHAT ALL THINGS ARE PROTECTED UNDER A COPYRIGHT?
- It basically protects the expression of ideas (e.g. words & illustrations), alone it cannot be protected. The following may be protected under copyright law:
- Literary works (e.g., written books, computer programs, website)
- Dramatic works (e.g., scripts for films and dramas)
- Musical works (e.g., melodies)
- Artistic works (e.g., paintings, photographs)
- Published editions
- Recorded Sounds
- Movies, Films and telefilms
- Broadcasts on Radio and Television