- How do we collect information?
We will obtain your personal information about you when you enquire about our activities, subscribe to our website or enquire details from the same or otherwise provide us with personal information.
- What information do we collect?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of The VIRTUAL AUDITOR’s services, activities or online content such as in news column, live chats, message boards, The MSF may receive personal information about you. This can consist of your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth depending on your activity.
By submitting your details, you enable The VIRTUAL AUDITOR to provide you with the services, activities or online content you select or selected.
- What do we use your information for?
We will use your personal information for the following purposes or in one of the following ways:
- To provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests an enquiries;
- For “service administration purposes” which means that The VIRTUAL AUDITOR may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up or enqiured for;
- To contact you about an email or contribution which you have made, including any content you may provide or provided;
- To provide you with information about our activities or online content.
- To personalise your experiances ( your information helps us to better respond o your individual needs).
- To improve our website ( We continuely strive to improve our website offerings based on the information & fedback received form you) .
- To improve our Customer Service.
- To send periodic Mails if necessary.
The VIRTUAL AUDITOR proposes to use your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
- Will The VIRTUAL AUDITOR share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. Generally, we will only use your information within The VIRTUAL AUDITOR. However sometimes The VIRTUAL AUDITOR may use third parties to process your information on our behalf. The VIRTUAL AUDITOR requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and The VIRTUAL AUDITOR requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
- Inapporpriate or illegal Content
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on The VIRTUAL AUDITOR website, The VIRTUAL AUDITOR may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where The VIRTUAL AUDITOR reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), The VIRTUAL AUDITOR may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
- How do we protect your Confidential/personal information?
When you are in The VIRTUAL AUDITOR website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with The VIRTUAL AUDITOR team alone, unless otherwise stated. For example, when you agree for your name to be added to an email to be sent to a MCA., your personal details will be included in the email.
We also take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
- Duration of the personal information kept by The VIRTUAL AUDITOR team?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
- Will The VIRTUAL AUDITOR disclose the information we collect to outside, 3rd parties?
We may pass your information to service providers, agents and associated organisations. We will not share your information with other organisations. We may need to disclose your information if required to do so by law.
- Links to other websites
- Changes to this privacy notice
- How to contact us