Guide for filing ITR 4
Income Tax Return Form
What is ITR 4 form?
ITR 4 is an income tax return form Which is used by all the taxpayer, Who has opted for the taxation, under the presumptive income scheme u/s 44AD, section 44ADA, and section 44AE of the IT act.
Who is eligible to file ITR 4 form?
If you are an individual/HUF/partnership firm then you can file ITR 4 form, Whose total income includes
- Business income under section 44AD or 44AE.
- Income from a profession (i.e medical, lawyer, architecture, accountant, etc) which is calculated u/s 44ADA.
- Salary/pension having Income up to Rs.50 lakh
- Income from house property like rental income
- Income from other sources like interest income
Who is not eligible to file ITR 4?
An individual having income from salary, house property or other sources income receiving above Rs.50 lakh cannot use this form.
Any individual who has invested in unlisted equity share or either a director of a company also cannot use this form.
Income from winning a lottery or winning from a horse race.
Income from agency business, commission or brokerage, etc, cannot use this form.
When is Due Date?
Due Date for filing income tax return is 31st July for individuals and 30th September for businesses.
Procedure for filing ITR 4 form
It can be filed online as well as offline. Here, they are followed as
Here, are below steps has to follow for filing online
step-1: Enter to the E-filing portal page
step-2: File your return with the digital signature
step-3: You will receive ITR-V on your register email ID, and submit it through bank ATM, Aadhar OTP, Demat account, etc.
step-4: you will receive an acknowledgment on your registered email ID.
step-5: you are required to sign it, and send to the income tax department.
step-6: It is an annexure form, so you don’t have to attach any document when you send it.
Here, are below steps has to follow for filing offline
- To file offline your age should be 80 years or above.
- The income of an individual must be less than Rs.5 lakh.
Then the return has filed offline
- By furnishing the return in a physical paper form
- By furnishing bar code return, Which means logging into ITD website, filling the form, downloading and sending it.
After filing your return you will receive an ITR verification form at your registered address, and you have to sign this form and send back to the company. you will be issued an acknowledgment after you submit the verification.
In case of any help or assistance in filing your ITR 4 in Chennai, ITR 4 in Mumbai, ITR 4 in Bangalore contact Virtual auditor support team on 9962 230 333/9513 93 9333/044- 48560333 /mail us [email protected], our team will guide through the entire process and help you comply