Documents Required For Company Registration
What are the documents required for company registration?
The following documents are required for Private Limited Company Registration through SPICe (INC-32) from all directors/shareholders
A) Where all director and subscriber are Indian Nationals
- FORM INC 9 An Affidavit on a Stamp Paper stating that the directors are not disqualified and not have been convicted of an offense
- PAN CARD of directors and subscribers
- Proof of office address – Voter ID, OR passport
- Copies of utility bills ( Telephone Bill or Bank Statements) that are not older than two months ( Compulsory for incorporation of companies)
- Rental Agreement in case of rented property
- NOC from the owner of the property
- EB Card / EB Bill of the premise or Property Tax or Telephone evidencing the address proof of the company
PAN Card: PAN Card copy of the proposed Directors of the Company is a mandatory requirement for Company Registration.
What is a PAN Card?
PAN or Permanent Account Number is a unique identification number issued by the Department of Income Tax in India.
It is mandatory for Directors who are Indian Nationals to submit PAN during the incorporation process.
Address Proof: All proposed Director must submit an address proof. The address proof submitted must have the name of the Director as mentioned in the PAN Card (the document must also not be older than 2 months).
The following documents are acceptable address proof for Indian citizens.
- Election Card or Voter Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Aadhaar Card
Current address of directors are compulsory in the company incorporation process, any one of the following documents must be submitted for company registration which should not be more than 2 months old from the date of submission (Ex: If incorporation is done on 1st April the documents must relate to the max up to 1St February )
- Bank Statement
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Mobile Bill
B.Where director/subscriber is a foreign National
- Passport ( Notarised or Appostiled in their country) and counter attested by Indian embassy
- No Pan Declaration and counter attested by Indian embassy)
- INC -9
- Address proof: Driving license, Residence card, Government issued a form of identification containing an address
Copies of utility bills ( Telephone Bill or Bank Statements) that are not older than two months ( Compulsory for incorporation of companies)
Registered Office Proof
The directors need to submit address proof the company, place in which registered office is located, you need to provide the following documents
- The registered document of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of the company OR
- Title Deed in the name of director OR
copy of lease / rent agreement in the name of the company
In addition to the above, the following must also be provided as proof of registered office:
- NoC (No Objection certificate) form the landlord for use of the place AND
Proof of evidence of any utility service like telephone, gas, electricity, etc. depicting the address of the premises in the name of the owner or document, which is not older than two months.
Note: Name mentioned in the NoC must match with the name in Electricity Bill or Gas Bill or Water Bill or Property Tax Receipt or Sale Deed)
Shareholder: Indian Citizen/Nationals
- PAN As id Proof
- Address proof ( Passport or aadhar or Driving License )
- Residential Proof: Bank statements or telephone Bill ( Not older than 2 months)
Shareholder: Foreign Company as a Share Holder
1.Board Resolution for Investment in India
2.Incorporation Certificate of Foreign holding Company
3.INC 9 Declaration in the name of the company
4.All KYC document of Authorised Signatory
( Notarised or Appostiled in their country) and counter attested by Indian embassy
In case of any help or assistance for Company registration in India or company registration in Chennai or Company registration in Bangalore contact Virtual auditor support team on 9962 260 333/044- 48560333 /mail us [email protected], our team will guide through the entire process and help you comply