Private Limited Company Registration
Private Limited Company is the most prevalent and popular type of corporate legal entity in India. Private limited company registration has governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Companies Act. And, the Companies Incorporation Rules. To register a private limited company, a minimum of two shareholders and two directors is required. A natural person can be both a director and shareholder, while a corporate legal entity can only be a shareholder. Further, foreign nationals foreign corporate entities or NRIs has allowed being Directors and/or Shareholders of a Company with Foreign Direct Investment and making it the preferred choice of entity for foreign promoters.
What is Private Limited Company
A private limited company is the most common form for business equity in India. It is easy to maintain and to raise funds and also offer limited liability to its members. To register a private limited company, It has a little bit complex, but it has done by the following steps. Before, registering the company, there are basic requirements to be known.
- There must be at least two members of the company.
- Here, The company has made for legal business, and must not harm the society.
- Hence, The objective of the company should not be illegal.
- And, if the register issue the certificate of incorporation to such business entity, then
- the certificate will itself be canceled and void by the central government.
- The appropriate proceeding will take place against the entity and the Registrar.
Private Limited Company Registration
Private limited company registration starts from Rs 12,000. Therefore, To Register a private limited company, It will take within 5–10 working days.
Limited Liability Partnership
Here, Limited Liability Partnership registration starts from Rs 8,000 (Inclusive of taxes). Therefore, To Register an LLP, it will take within 10-15 working days…
One Person Private Limited Company Registration
Here, One Person company registration starts from Rs 12,000 (inclusive of taxes). Therefore, To Register an OPC. it will take within 10 – 15 working days…
To Register, a branch office or a wholly owned subsidiary in India. Then, It will take within 30–45 days. Registration of wholly owned company starts from Rs 40,000.
Let starts the procedure for Private Limited Company
Before, registering the company there are five steps to be followed
- To Obtain DSC
- Reserve your company name
- Submission of MOA and AOA
- Certificate of incorporation
- PAN and TAN
1. Obtain DSC
The first and foremost step is to obtain DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for personnel private limited company. It is issued by the Certifying Authority, and it is valid for 1 or 2 years. Therefore, The personnel involved in company formation are a subscriber and proposed directors of a private limited company.
Subscriber is a person who is the promoter of the company and proposed shareholder.
Hence, A shareholder has to file MOA and AOA by affixing DSCs, and proposed directors have to obtain DIN by making an online application.
Documents for Digital Signature Certificate
- Passport and Photograph.
- Address proof of an applicant.
- PAN card of the applicant.
After this, the Application name for the private limited company must be applied.
2. Applying name for Private Limited Company
Before, making an incorporation certificate. The proposed name of the company has to reserved for the private limited company. Hence, An application for applying the name has to make in E-form RUN by making payment of requisite fees.
Hence, the registrar enjoys the discretion for the approval of name application.
- The name should be easy and memorable.
- The company must have a suffix name for the Company
- It has to provide a Distinct Identity for the company
- The name has to be simple and short
- The name of the company must not be similar or identical to other company
As stated above the reservation name must have a maximum of 6 names, out of which the registrar may approve one name or may ask to provide an additional name for remark. Once, you submit your documents along with a checklist, we will proceed with the application of DSC and subsequently name approved. And, we will proceed with the name approval through form “RUN”, as prescribed by MCA, and name approval has received between 1 or 2 days.
3. Submission of MOA and AOA
4. Certificate of incorporationAfter, filing all documents mentioned above Payment of fees is necessary. The certificate of company incorporation has issued, by the registrar of the companies. And, the company becomes legal and separate from its member.
5. PAN and TAN ApplicationThrough, this single form SPICe, you have a mandatory form, to apply for PAN and TAN, by using forms 49A for PAN and 49B for TAN.
ConclusionThe registration of Private Limited Company in India has to processed by consultation of Practising Professional. Further, the promoters and directors has to maintain the active status of the company by compliance, and, the provisions of the company, by filing the annual returns and forms, as prescribed by Indian Companies.
Company Registration Cost
Hence, In Company Registration, the cost would depend on the legal entity. And, it would cost ranging up to from Rs. 11,999 to Rs. 19,999 for Private Limited Company Registration. And, LLP company registration will cost up to this range from Rs. 8,999 to Rs.10,999 rupees. And, One person company registration will cost up to the range from Rs.11,999 to Rs. 19,99 rupees.
Best Way to find Company Registration Consultants in Chennai
VIRTUAL AUDITOR SUPPORT IN COMPANY REGISTRATION
Therefore, Virtual Auditor is a one-stop business formation and corporate services. And, the company has managed by our specialized team, Company Secretaries and Professional Management. Which has committed, to provide excellent prospects to our clients in the widest range of business requirement.
Therefore, Our specialized team with extensive financial and corporate knowledge enables us, to provide the requirement and needs of our clients. Here, Our service area is from Incorporating companies providing services relating to intellectual property rights, corporate and secretarial compliances, FEMA advisory through Online services.
In case of any help or assistance in filing your Private Limited Company in Chennai, Private Limited Company in Mumbai, Private Limited Company in Bangalore contact Virtual auditor support team on 9962 230 333/9513 93 9333/044- 48560333 /mail us [email protected], our team will guide through the entire process and help you comply